Rincon Optical Transceivers
Rincon offers an extensive product portfolio from legacy to leading edge connectivity solutions for data center and telecom applications. One of the most popular product lines with our service provider and enterprise clients is our OEM-compatible optical transceivers. Our Rincon transceiver line offers a cost-effective alternative to OEM, compatible with all of the leading OEM platforms, and are backed by a lifetime warranty.
The Rincon Difference
- Realize dramatic cost savings up to 80-90% off list price.
- Reduce lead times with same day shipping availability on most parts.
- 20 years of network engineering expertise with a focus on optical transceivers.
- Pride ourselves in being first-to-market with a working solution for leading edge technologies.
- High ability to customize solutions based on previous OEM code schemes and/or models.
- Advanced test lab with over 50 OEM brands represented.
- Strenuous testing procedures to ensure high performance, reliability, and durability.
- Cross compatibility between platforms allows operators to reduce SKU complexity in their inventory management
For more information about our qualification process, click here.
Using Rincon optics helps you meet your budget and logistics requirements. Visit our dedicated optics site to realize the Rincon Difference and find your custom solution today.
Will Third-Party Optics Void Your Warranty?
As a long-established supplier of third-party optics, Rincon often hears the question: “Will third-party optics void the warranty on my OEM hardware?” The short answer is no. While OEM’s warranties do not cover third-party optics, the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act prohibits them from revoking warranty support on their equipment due to the use of third-party optics.
The Magnuson–Moss Warranty Act is a United States federal law that was enacted in 1975 and it governs warranties on consumer products. The law was created to fix problems as a result of manufacturers using disclaimers on warranties in an unfair or misleading manner.
For more information about third-party optics and your warranty, click here.